How does meth smell while it’s cooking and what do the fumes smell like?
September 7th, 2013
Hi, my name is Juan and I'm not a drug addict (I sound like a little kid saying it like that). Before you start reading, skip all the way down to the bottom to "QUESTIONS" if you just want to read the questions and answer them since i wrote stuff that i think sounds kinda of more like a story in a essay. Anyways, i was wondering how it smells because there was a weird smell yesterday (on late saturday and early Sunday of 3/27-28/10). Usually, i would ignore this kinda thing because i "figured" it be nothing bad considering i don't usually pick up this smell in the night or any part of the day. Besides, i don't live in a bad neighborhood and its kinda isn't a neighborhood because the street is frequently used by the cars/drivers. Back to the point, Nothing bad ever happens where i live because i fortunate that i live a safe area compared to other people and that's good. Around 10:30 p.m, my mom goes to my brothers and me to make a cross on my forehead and kiss before going to bed, and that's when the smell came. I figured, it be my mom since she puts the cream on her face and stuff since older women do that (forgive me if that sounds offense). I figure it be her cream but the smell was still there since after she went to bed, which was 30 minutes ago at the time. Of course it went away after awhile, but my dad comes in and ask me to research something. I tell my dad "why don't we just do it tomorrow since it's already like late?" Of course, in my mind, I figured he had a little to many beers (don't worry, he can control himself) to drink and cause he was tired at the same time. He ask me "what meths smells like?" I figure he tell me not to do that stuff since i know about gangstas and i know some gangstas in school, even though i tell him i will never be one of them or even dress like them. He tells me that he thinks it's meth and so we look it up on how to make it and how it smells from it's fumes. We acquire some knowledge and it me think, " why would anybody want to make meth, epically my neighbors?" Now i know my dad has told me before that my neighbors have probably smuggled drugs before across the border (they do Trailer Truck business, not huge stuff, but they have a good amount of trailer trucks in their property,) but he doesn't infer that they do kinda of stuff anymore. Anyways, he tells me that he notices that there are a lot of trailers blocking our view from my house to see what they are doing. He shows me though the window (they can't see us since it's dark and the light reflects off in our favor, if that makes since) and it does look supicous. Now, i don't know why i haven't notice that lately, probably because i haven't been done some yard work in a few days since i have school, but it does make sense why they could be hiding something. It had been 3 hours since the smell went away and a video we saw shows u that can make meth in a hour, if done right. 3 hours had pass. If they had made meth, they would have a good amount. My dad earlier saw my neighbor buy some propane from the store. Now one thing for sure, my neighbors always cook with wood when it comes to BBQ, but in this case, it had to be for something else in particular. Alright, QUESTIONS, What does meth smell like when it's cooking? How does the fumes of meth smell like when it gives off while being cooked? Not that I'm dum or stupid, but do you have any advice to give of how to know if there is a lab? Final question, how would i protect my family and myself from those fumes being given off since i hear and read that they are bad and could be deadly if not protected well from?
- Could you please edit my essay? - *****We are supposed to write about our neighborhoods**** give me some feedback and corrections please(:********** I just moved to a new neighborhood the begining of last summer. For the most part, I like my new neighborhood more than my old one for a couple reasons. First, the great view and location. Second,
- Other words for “Has been” to make the sentence Active.? - Example, “Someone in the neighborhood had been telling adjacent neighbors”.Example, ” Cofer uses Ethos, through personal anecdotes to supply the audience with knowledge that she has been objectified ascending to these Latin “myths.” I am working on an essay, and i want to make sure it’s all in active tense.
User tags:does meth stink
- What should I study in college? - I really can’t decide. I have many interests but the thing is I have really bad self esteem from years of bad upbringing and emotional abuse, sometimes physical too. I really like helping people. I am a very curious person. I like to understand why people do things. Why they make certain choices. I wonder
- Can’t get my son to sleep in his bed at night by himself? - -Just for starters, I’m going to post this in a few sections as we’re desperate for advice-We recently made the transition from cot to bed with our son, and it hasn’t been smooth sailing.I understand that it takes a bit of adjustment time, and we shouldn’t just expect peace straight away, but this is definitely
- Need Help Decoding A Boy? - So I have a question about boys, which is really weird for me, usually I am the one giving advice, but its my friend and I cant talk to my friends about it. Last year I had this guy I worked with a lot on a project for our school club, his name for
- Is this a good 300-400 word essay? - Question: When is the right time to honor our military heroes?”When is the right time to honor our military heroes?” you ask. Well, there really is no specific time to honor them. Once a year we have a little celebration on the last Monday of May but is that really enough. Think about it, do
- Thesis help please, needs some more maybe? - Well I’m working on an Essay over the American Dream and I’m having a hard time making it more specific HERES WHAT I HAVE SO FARThe American Dream has drastically changed over time, as everyone has a chance to achieve it as long as they are willing to make the sacrifices. ?kinda of plain what