Great Gatsby essay questions…?
July 19th, 2013
Ok, this is my essay question...The pursuit of the American Dream is a major theme in the novel The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Write a five-paragraph essay in which you explore the following question: In the novel The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, how are Jay Gatsby's dream and career related to the American dream of success? Be sure to use quotes and specific examples from the novel in your essay.I want to put something about Gatsby using criminal activity to make money, and him working for a rich man and loving Daisy influencing him to become wealthy. But, i dont know what other topics to talk about or how i should put it together.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- Does this essay make sense? - my summer reading assignment for english was to write an essay over reality vs. perception on two symbols presented in the book. i just need someone to read it over and see if it makes sense- if it doesn’t, what should i change/how? thank you so much if you take the time to read and
- HELP WITH ESSAY? 10 PTS BEST ANSWER!? - I’m writing an essay on the novel, The Great Gatsby. I’m kind of getting lost with my intro, I just need help with outlining my essay and intro. Is my thesis okay? Does the intro make sense?The prompt I was given was to analyze the use symbolism and color connotations in the novel and answer
- Anyone who has read and understood the Great Gastby-2 important essay questions? - They’re not real essay’s…i just need three paragraph’s…i need to do good in this final. i kno the main details, i just need a little help. if i get another D i cant graduate, and i cant bring that shame to my family. im doing good so far i have all B’s and one C
- It has to be a FIVE paragraph essay over the topic described in the details! DUE FRIDAY. Please help if u can!? - In their search for their own versions of the American Dream, each major character in The Great Gatsby responds differently. Examine Nick, Tom’Daisy, Jordan, and Jay Gatsby w/ an eye in determining whether each character perverts, corrupts, or purifies the dream pursued through the action of the novel.
User tags:a good claim for the great gatsby
- Great gatsby help please(:? - Hey there (: Im trying to find ideas for an essay on great gatsby. im using the book as evidence to support a quote from “the great american dream”currently, i am looking for (and cannot find) a part of the great gatsby (preferably a quote) that supports the statement that “You can’t buy your way
- (The Great Gatsby) Can Gatsby be considered evil? - I have an essay for lit, and this is the prompt we were given:”Chose a complex and important character form literature who might be considred evil or immoral on the basis of actions alone. Explain how and why the full presentation of this character makes the reader react more sympathetically and emotionally than he might
- Can Someone help me come up with a good hook for my Gatsby essay? - So I have to write an essay on The Great Gatsby, and the theme is Careless people in the story, What is a good hook that I could use for the story? I want to talk about Daisy and Tom, and so i also need a good thesis. Help? thanks!
User tags:a good claim for